The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Off-topic from the get-go

Well, I set up a blog for a client on this site, and I have to say that my blog looks pretty basic and crappy compared to Fwk's elaborate digs. Pretty impressive.

Nothing Knick-related to relate, but in musical notes, I'm going to see Renee Fleming tomorrow evening.Or at least I will if I can scalp cheap last minute tickets. This has always worked before.
Usually I can get $100 seats for $13 a pop.
And The Roots are scheduled for next Tuesday, so I might hit that too.
(We'll see if tomorrow night's date warrants an invite for next week too).
Pretty good musical selection for this cultural backwater on the international circuit.

- Bo

1 comment:

chipstern said...

Renee Fleming is an awesome singer. Trust you have her "jazz record" with Frisell and Hersch, HAUNTED HEART?

Good luck with the scalpers.

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.