The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Friday, June 27, 2008

The Friday Morning Hangover

I'm not reading anything I like about Gallinari. There's a lot of pom-pom fans out there parading around calling all of us who question the pick idiots but I must insist on asking again, "Where's the logic?"

We aren't the Spurs who can stash Euros away like unbaked goodies because we have nothing to lose by doing so.

All the scouting reports point to a kid whose upside will be little more than an average player. No lateral quickness, defensively challenged, and arriving with an entitlement mentality that has the management shipping the far grittier David Lee out of town.

I miss Isiah but I miss Larry Brown more.

Joe Alexander, we never knew ye.

3 comments:

carlos123 said...

I can't vote on the poll today, but count me as a Freddie Weiss redux.

I wish we could ship this Galli to Memphis for the other Gasol they're getting, now Marc is a real center.

Frank Krasicki said...

carlos,

I'm beginning to think your time/date stamp may be off a bit when trying to respond to the poll. I don't get it.

Anyway, My reading of Marc Gasol is that he's little more than a second-stringer. Just from reading draft reports, though.

carlos123 said...

Marc Gasol was the player of the year in a very tough league, now I haven't read the draft reports.

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.