The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Thursday, March 29, 2007

Alright NYT Refugees

I finally figured out how this works.

If you want to become an author, send me your email address.

You will receive an email from google that will require you to create a blog of your own, say, ChipsMusings.blogspot.com where all you would type in is ChipsMusings or whatever you call your blog.

You'll have to remember your login (use the old NYTimes nick).

You will then see two blogs, the one you just created for yourself is yours.

KnicksMecca is shared authorship. You can add any post you like.

The only caveat is that Google giveth and Google can taketh away. Anything interesting is allowed. The insane, profane and delusional have a good chance of being shown the door without notice.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi fwk, bodiddley here.
My email is real simple:
bosdiddley@gmail.com
Blogspot was blocked in China until recently. It's been available for about 4 months here now.

And shouldn't we do something about the giant mushrooms that are attacking Chip Stern?

theng said...

Hi fwk,
Thanks for doing this. Please add me to your account.

Thanks.
theng

Frank Krasicki said...

send you email address to krasicki@gmailREMOVETHIS.com

I'm out for a while but I'll get to it later.

kam said...

This is kamiar77 from NYTimes forum. I'm a gmail user who rarely checks his account. Do you need my gmail or will any email acct do?

Dr. Dig said...

Thanks FWK,
Just checking out the system.
One interesting thing about the whole Randolf Morris thing vis a vis Glen Grunwald. One of the other teams that was apparently a heavy bidder was Toronto - so maybe Grunwald did import the idea from Tor. down to NYC with him.

kingston_ave12 said...

fwk how we doin?

email is:

kingston_ave12@yahoo.com

Orange & Blue!!!

Anonymous said...

thank for this fwk. I rarely post, but I read it all. As a knick fan and a former New Yorker, the knicks forum feels like home to me. My address is carloscri at aol.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks, fwk.

e-mail is tysonnnyc@gmail.com

Please add me.

Anonymous said...

Where is the the lost tribe? My email iv1148@hotmail.com

facilitatorn said...

hi FWK little late to the game my email is facilitatorn@gmail.com

let me attem!

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.