The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Friday, March 30, 2007

How to author

Jaq,

I see you as an author now.

In the upper right hand corner of knicksmecca click on sign in.

Use the gmail uid and password.

You will then be able to add posts.

Try a test.

4 comments:

Isaac B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac B said...

FWK,

Am I listed as an author? I've been wanting to post, but not sure if I am listed, yet.

Frank Krasicki said...

I just sent you what you need, prez

If you don't receive an email then give me your email address here and I'll try again.

BTW I really like your site

Frank Krasicki said...

Prez,

My email attempts failed.

What do you use for your blog? Send that and you should be good to go once you click the accept.

Only Jaq has so far clicked accept and he's in.

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.