The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Monday, October 16, 2017

Crystal Ball 2017-2018 Prediction

I'm going to guess 42 wins - I'm chronically and stupidly optimistic every year.  Why stop now?

By February, my guess is that the roster changes significantly  Too many redundant, look-alike players today.  That will change.

4 comments:

carlos123 said...

42 wins. Lordy have mercy!
With inept management and coaching, poor and unbalanced roster and Knicks luck, I say 18, second worst in the League so we also miss out on the top pick like a couple of years ago.

Frank Krasicki said...

I don't know Carlos, my prediction looks outright conservative at the moment.

carlos123 said...

I'm so glad I was so completely wrong!

Frank Krasicki said...

Well I had dismissed both Kanter and Hardaway based on their historical deficiencies so I must say I was wrong and am as glad as you are that things are working out.

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.