The Glory-torium is now open in the basement of this blog, check your cynicism at the door. Knock three times and give the doorman the secret words, "In Phil Rose We Trust".

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Gloritorium

Phil Jackson Leon Rose: "We'd like Melo to 'have success somewhere'"


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Assuming Kobe Becomes a Knick

I can't help but wonder if Marbs, Kobe, Curry, and remainders could go Tripadelic while in their prime years matching or surpassing Riley's Jax's feat with Shaq and Kobe in LA.

Could happen.

Update: I was trying to avoid using the triplet phrase that's copyrighted by Pat Riley (I think). This blog has the lowest priority of a few that I'm responsible for so I'm usually doing it last and tired. My apologies. The sentence came out reading as though Riley had something to do with LA's three titles in a row when all I wanted to pun upon was the copyright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riley"s?

Anonymous said...

Riley's?

carlos123 said...

Riley's?

Frank Krasicki said...

OMG, midnight blogging is getting the best of me - Phil Jackson, not Riley. I think Riley copyrighted the 3-pete phrase though, no?

Necessities

Ye Newe Glory-torium

Here, dear readers, is the final resting place of all weary Knicks fans. Yes, here is where one comes when the Triangle refuses to have three sides, when biting one's lip from losing to win later is one loss too far,or when said fan simply hits 'rock' bottom. In short, "the ship be" eternally "sinking" here. Welcome aboard, rearrange the deck chairs as you please.